GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND ACCESS
By using, accessing or visiting the site makeupforever.sg (“MUFE”) or any products, software, data files and services available to, to you on, from, or through any site or application linked to, domain, or any sub-domain of MUFE, (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) which is run and managed by PT L Beauty Brands, its affiliates, successors and/or successors (hereinafter referred to as “We” or “Company”), you have agreed to as follows:
- This General Terms and Conditions of Use and Access; and/or
All terms and conditions as referred to in points (1) to (2) above constitute as an integral part and inseparable part of each other (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions"). By using this Site you agree to subject to this Terms and Conditions.
We may change and modify this Terms and Conditions at any time and keep reading this Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of changes to Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by such changes or revisions. If you do not agree with such changes and modifications, please do not use our Site.
“Account” is the virtual identity of the User on the Site which consists of a username, e-mail address and password.
“Personal Data” is data attached to an individual User including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number and bank account information, delivery history, goods sent, description of goods requested or purchased and also log information available on Our servers, internet protocol addresses, device activity information, browser type, date and time of request, URL of the pointer, operating system, as well as statistics of pages viewed and other information that will be useful or necessary.
“Business Day” means a day from 9 am to 5 pm in Singapore, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and gazetted public holidays.
“Content” includes any data files, written text, computer software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, audio, music, video, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other material that you may view, access through or contribute to. into or on the Service. Services include all aspects of MUFE, including, but not limited to, all products, software, features and services offered through the MUFE’s website or any of its sub-domains, such as but not limited to e-commerce platforms, video uploaders , video player and other applications.
“User” is any person who shares personal data, registers himself on the Site to become a member of MUFE, including but not limited to buyers and reviewers on the Site
- A. Terms and Conditions apply to all User of the Site, including Users who are: (i) buyers who make purchases through the Site and (ii) contributors to Content on the Site. As a User, you are permitted to post, upload or publish Content to or through the Site and you understand that the Company does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit, upload or publish. The Site may contain links/links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and responsibility for, any Content, or the activities or practices of such third party sites. In addition, neither the Company will nor can censor or edit the content of any third party sites. By using the Site, you have expressly released the Company from all obligations arising from the use of and data obtained by third party sites.
- B. Without prejudice to other provisions as contained in the Terms and Conditions, in using and accessing the Site, you agree to the following:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Site or the Content contained therein without the Company's prior written permission unless the Company provides means for such further distribution through the functionality offered on the Site;
- You agree not to change or modify any part of the Site but allow the Company to change, edit the Content for publication on the Site;
- You agree not to collect or take personally identifiable information, including but not limited to account names contained on the Site;
- In using the Site, you comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- The Company reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time;
- You agree not to thwart, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site or any features available or provided to prevent or limit the use or copying of any Content or otherwise made available or provided to impose restrictions on the use of the Site or related Content; and
- You understand that when you use and access the Site, you will obtain or be shown Content from various sources, and that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, security, or intellectual property rights aspects of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may obtain or be shown Content that is inaccurate, indecent, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. In this regard, you hereby agree to release, and waive, any legal rights or rights of justice that you have or may have to sue or dispute the Company in relation thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to provide compensation and release the Company, its owners, operators, affiliates, suppliers/contributors/licensees, and licensees.
3. ACCOUNT ON THE SITE
- A. In order to use and access the services provided by the Site, you might be required to create an Account on makeupforever.sgf. When creating an Account, you are asked to provide information about yourself (such as Personal Data or contact details), including for face-recognition or voice recognition/voice recording as part of the registration process on the Site or as part of your continued use of the Site. You agree and hereby declare that any registration information you provide through the Site is right, true and updated. You agree and hereby declare that you are fully responsible (and that the Company is not liable to you or to any third party) for all activities that occur on your account and when you use your account.
- B. By providing data, registering, and creating an MUFE Account, you guarantee that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years old. If you are not yet 18 years old, you will be deemed to have obtained consent from your parent or guardian to provide data, register, create an MUFE Account, receive and use the Service. Therefore, your parent or guardian is deemed to have agreed to be responsible for your Account, all your activities on the Site/Content, and the use and acceptance of the Service by and for you.
- C. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password attached to each account that you use to use and access the Site. If you become aware that your password or account is being used illegally or you become aware of an attempt to breach the security of your account, you can immediately notify the Company via e-mail address Privacy_SG@sg.lvmh-pc.com
4. TERMINATION, ACCOUNT CLOSURE, AND CONTENT DELETION POLICY
- A. The Company has the right to terminate access and accounts on the Site if according to the Company, the User continues to violate.
- B. The Company has the right to decide if the Content has violated the Terms and Conditions for various reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to pornography, or the duration that exceeds the limitation. The Company may, at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion, delete such Content and/or delete Accounts for violations that have submitted, uploaded, and published content that is contrary to the Terms and Conditions.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LICENSE TO CONTENT, AND COPYRIGHTS
The Company is the sole owner or legal license holder of all rights to the Site and its Content on the Site. All Content posted on the Site, including intellectual property, is protected by copyright laws and worldwide laws that protect intellectual property. All rights and intellectual property rights contained in the Site and its Content are owned by the Company. All rights that are not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions are protected including the following:
- ownership of all software; and
- the name “Make Up For Ever” or “makeupforever.co.id”, icon and logo are trademarks registered in various jurisdictions and protected by copyright laws, trademarks trade, or other intellectual property rights. It is strictly forbidden to use, modify, or place the above marks for personal gain and damage the Site.
6. PERSONAL DATA
You agree that your use of the Site is solely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Company and its officers, directors, commissioners, employees and agents refuse to provide any form of warranty and disclaim any liability, whether express or implied, in connection with the Site and your use of the Site. The Company makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, or completeness of the Site and has no obligation or responsibility for:
- A. personal injury or property damage of any nature, arising from your access to and use of the Site;
- B. any unauthorized access or use of security servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our servers;
- C. any interruption or cessation of transmissions to or from our Site;
- D. any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our Site by any third party; and/or
- E. any error or omission of any information in any content or for any loss or damage whatsoever that occurs as a result of any use of any Content published, uploaded, sent by e-mail, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service.
- F. for every statement, as well as a review / review written, uploaded, published on the Site either by the User or other third parties for inaccuracies, untruths, of a product contained on the Site. You hereby understand and acknowledge that the Company does not edit or filter any statements and reviews written, uploaded, and published on the Site by Users or other third parties.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company and its officers, directors, commissioners, employees, or agents are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by:
- A. any errors, errors or inaccuracies in the Content;
- B. personal injury or property damage of any kind arising from your access to and use of Our Site;
- C. any unauthorized access or use of our security servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our servers illegally;
- D. any interruption or cessation of transmissions to or from Our Site;
- E. any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party; and/or
- F. any error or omission of any information in any Content or for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred as a result of any use of any Content published, uploaded, sent by e-mail, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service, whether under warranty, contract , or for reasons of tort, even though the Company is notified of the possibility of such loss.
You specifically acknowledge that the Company will not be responsible for any Content or actions aimed at defaming, offensive, offensive, or illegal acts by third parties where the risk of harm or damage arising from such matters is entirely the responsibility. You.
The site is controlled by the Company and is one of the facilities in Singapore. The Company does not make any statement regarding the suitability and availability of the Site in other countries. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions are responsible for complying with the laws of their local jurisdiction.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, commissioners, employees and agents of the Company, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, liabilities, costs or debts, and costs (including, but not limited to, legal consultant fees) arising from:
- A. your misuse of the Site;
- B. your violation of any or all provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- C. your violation of a third party's rights, including without limitation any inherent intellectual property rights, property rights, or privacy rights;
- D. any complaints and/or prosecutions against the Content you contributed that result in harm to third parties; or
- E. violation of laws and regulations that may affect third parties.
The obligation to defend and provide compensation as referred to above will continue to apply even if the Terms and Conditions are deemed terminated and you are no longer using the Site.
By using and/or accessing the Site, you hereby represent and warrant that you are qualified and able to enter into a legally valid agreement, including the Terms and Conditions. If you are an institution, or a legal entity, you have fulfilled all the requirements stipulated by law and your corporate documents to be able to bind your legal entity to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
The Terms and Conditions must be interpreted and governed by the provisions of the positive law of the Singapore.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These General Terms and Conditions of Use and Access, Terms and Conditions of Use and Access MUFE, and Other Terms, constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the Site.
If any part of the provision of the Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which other provisions will remain valid.